The first-ever Miss Universe Philippines 2020 has now announced the remaining top 16 candidates that will fight for the crown and the title of Miss Universe Philippines 2020 and will get the chance to represent the country in this year’s Miss Universe.
Early today, out of the 40 candidates, 9 has been out. The candidates will compete in the next round in their swimsuit attire and casual interview round for them to advanced to the next round of the competition.
The pageant is now airing in Kapuso channel GMA 7.
Here are the list of the top 16 (In no particular order):
1. Biliran – Skelly Florida
2. Albay – Paula Ortega
3. Bohol – Pauline Amelinckx
4. Aklan – Christelle Abello
5. Iloilo City – Rabiya Mateo
6. Cebu City – Tracy Maureen Perez
7. Davao City – Alaiza Malinao
8. Cavite – Kimberly Hakenson
9. Cebu Province – Apriel Smith
10. Misamis Oriental – Caroline Veronilla
11. Mandaue – Lou Dominique Picson
12. Taguig City – Sandra Lemonon
13. Quezon City – Michele Gumabao
14. Romblon – Marie Fee Tajaran
15. Pasig City – Riana Pangindian
16. Parañaque – Maria Ysabella Ysmael
These gorgeous ladies in the top 16 will compete in the swimsuit round. Only 10 of them will be selected to proceed to the next portion of the pageant.
Miss Universe Philippines is undoubtedly one of the most awaited pageants in the country. Women from different provinces and cities try their luck in bringing home the crown.
What can you say about this post? Share it below.