≡ Menu ≡ Menu

Former Senator Bongbong Marcos Positive for COVID-19

The former senator Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr., the son of the late President, Ferdinand Marcos was tested positive for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).

Bongbong had received the result of his COVID-19 test on March 28, at the Research Institute of Tropical Medicine.

“KNOW MORE INFO of Francis Leo Antonio Marcos Bios Profile

His spokesman said he was getting better while being treated in an isolation area.

According to his Atty.Victor Rodriguez, “Gumaganda na ang kondisyong pangkalusugan ni dating Sen. Ferdinand ‘Bongbong’ Marcos, Jr. makaraang ihayag sa resulta ng clinical test na isinagawa ng Research Institute for Tropical Medicine (RITM) na siya’y positibo sa CoVid19,” Atty. Victor Rodriguez said.

As of now, the former senator was being treated in an isolation area and so far, he was feeling better.

Recalling, Marcos had a travel history in Europe and arrived at the country on March 13.

Based on the report, Marcos himself went to a hospital on March 14 for a check-up after he felt difficulty breathing.

However, he went home because there were many patients who were waiting for treatment. However, went back to the hospital to have a test fo COVID-19 on March 22.

Atty. Rodriguez said, “Simula noong Marso 13, 2020 hanggang sa ngayon ay sinusunod ng dating senador ang health protocol sa mga PUI at taimtim at tahimik nyang tinupad ang ipinaiiral na proseso ng gamutan, ‘tulad ng safety mask at self-quarantine, at walang ingay na inilayo ang kanyang sarili maging sa kanyang pamilya ‘gaya ng isang simple, responsable at ordinaryong pasyente.”

What can you say about this? Share your thoughts in the discussion box below.

{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.