The Department of Science and Technology – Science Education Institute (DOST-SEI) released the official results of October 2018 DOST Scholarship exam for academic year AY 2019-2020 on Sunday, March 31, 2019 or more than five (5) months after the exam. The official results is available here as DOST posted online.
FULL RESULTS below in Alphabetical Order: “Available below click the letters”
The scholarship qualifiers must enroll in any of the following:
- State Universities and Colleges (SUC)
- CHED identified Centers of Excellence (COE) or Centers of Development (COD) for the priority S&T courses.
- Institutions withFederation of Accrediting Agencies of the Philippines (FAAP) Level III Accreditation
For your questions or concerns, please contact the S&T Scholarship Division at tel nos.: 837-1333, 839-0083, 837-2071 local 2382; cellphone no.: 0927-8868816; e-mail: [email protected].
The national qualifying examinations for DOST-SEI’s two undergraduate scholarship programs, namely, the Republic Act 7687 or the Science and Technology Scholarship Act of 1994, and the Merit Scholarship Program were administered on Sunday, October 21, 2018 in various testing centers nationwide.
According to Science Education Institute – Department of Science and Technology, “To all 2019 DOST-SEI Undergraduate Scholarships applicants, the list of qualifiers will be published in the following broadsheets and tabloids (March 31 issue):
- Philippine Daily Inquirer
- Manila Bulletin
- Pilipino Star Ngayon
- Results will also be posted on www.sei.dost.gov.ph.
“The official list of qualified applicants will be released and posted www.sei.dost.gov.ph on Sunday, March 31, 2019. The list of qualifiers will also be published in national newspapers,” DOST-SEI Added.
DOST undergraduate scholars will benefit from the following:
- increased monthly stipend of P7,000 per month
- P40,000 per year tuition and other school fees subsidy
- P10,000 per year book allowance
- one-time P1,000 uniform allowance
- one-time P1,000 graduation clothing allowance
- one economy-class roundtrip fare per year for those studying outside of their home province
- group health and accident insurance
After the record-breaking 8,994 number of qualifiers in previous exam, DOST Secretary Fortunato de la Peña and DOST-SEI Director Josette Biyo are hoping to increase the number of scholars for 2019. Share your thoughts and comment in discussion box below.