Senator Manny Pacquiao is the legend and the People’s Boxing Champ he is also a politician and a Senator of the Philippines.
Aside from Mayor Vico Sotto’s commendable act in helping and protecting his people in Pasig City, Senator Manny Pacquiao also caught everyone’s attention with what he is doing for the country as we fight the pandemic novel coronavirus.
Among the 24 senators of the Philippines, Pacquiao is famous in terms of helping in any way he can do as we face a huge health crisis in the country.
According to him, he does not fear to die in helping the people fight the virus. Luzon is now under an enhanced community quarantine and in some areas was declared.
Here are the good deeds that Senator Manny Pacquiao has done so far for the country as we face the pandemic COVID-19:
- He suggested other senators donate from their own pockets.
- Donates 5 buses to MMDA to provide free rides for the frontliners and healthcare workers.
- He said of not being afraid to face death by helping the country fight the unseen coronavirus.
- He donated 600,000 face masks for COVID-19 frontline workers.
- He teamed up with wealthy businessman Jack Ma’s foundation to donate 50,000 novel coronavirus testing kits for the country.
- He coordinated with his South Korean friends who donated 700,000 face masks for the country.
What can you say about this? Share your thoughts in the discussion box below.