PRC announces the complete lists of passers for September 2018 Licensure Exam for Teachers (LET) or teachers’ board exam for Elementary and Secondary levels in between 40 to 44 working days from the last day of examination. You can also view here the Top 10 Passers, and Top Performing & Performance of Schools.
The PRC conducted this licensure examination in respective cities:
NCR (Manila), Baguio City, Cagayan de Oro (CDO) City, Cebu City, Davao City, Laoag City, Legazpi City, Albay, Lucena City, Quezon, Pagadian City, Zamboanga Del Sur, Rosales, Pangasinan, Tuguegarao, Masbate City, Antique, Bacolod, Iloilo, Catarman, Jolo, Sulu, Tacloban, Tawi-tawi, Zamboanga, Occidental Mindoro, Oriental Mindoro, Palawan, Romblon, Kidapawan, Boac, Palawan, and Masbate City.
- Top 10 Passers (TopNotchers) of Sept. 2018 LET Results (Elementary Level)
- Top 10 Passers (TopNotchers) of Sept. 2018 LET Results (Secondary Level)
- Top Performing & Performance of Schools (Elementary Level)
- Top Performing & Performance of Schools (Secondary Level)
The member of the Board of Teachers were headed by Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Chairman; Dr. Paz I. Lucido, Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy, Members.
The September 2018 LET covered two (2) parts for Elementary – General Education (40%) and Professional Education (60%) and three (3) parts for Secondary – General Education (20%), Professional Education (40%) and Specialization (40%).
General Education (GenEd)
- English – Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature and Master Works of the World
- Filipino – Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Pilipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat sa Panananaliksik at Masining na Pagpapahayag
- Mathematics – Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra and Statistics and Probability
- Science – Biological Science – General Biology, Physical Science with Earth Science
Social Sciences – Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights, Philippine History, Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform, Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and other Heroes, Philosophy of Man, Arts, General Psychology and Information and Communication Technology.
Professional Education (ProfEd)
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology and Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
- Field Study and Practice Teaching
- (Specialized Subjects)
- Biological Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Social Studies and Social Sciences
- Values Education
- Agriculture and Fishery Arts and Technology and Livelihood Education
Last March 2018, PRC releases 13,774 elementary teachers out of 58,323 examinees (23.62%) and 22,936 secondary teachers out of 76,673 examinees (29.91%) successfully passed the Licensure Examination for Teachers (L.E.T.) given last March 25, 2018 in 20 testing centers all over the Philippines. It is further announced that of the 13,774 elementary teacher passers, 4,360 are first timers and 9,414 are repeaters. For the secondary teachers, 15,035 passers are first timers and 7,901 are repeaters.
To All examines, you must obtain an average rating of not less than 75% and must have no rating lower than 50% in any of the tests, PRC said.
PRC says that he dates and venues for the oath taking ceremonies of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
The requirements for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Card (ID) are the following:
1) Notice of Admission (for identification only)
2) downloaded duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
3) two pieces passport size pictures (colored with white background and complete nametag)
4) two sets of documentary stamps
5) 1 piece short brown envelope.
PRC said that successful examinees should PERSONALLY register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Share your thoughts and comment in discussion box below.