Here are the Civil Service exams schedule and is now open for application.
March 18, 2018 is the first batch exam in Civil Service Exam Schedule for Professional and Sub-professional Paper-and Pencil-Test (CSE PPT). While August 12, 2018 is the second batch exam.
Slots are in first-come-first-served basis so please come early to secure slots. They have quotas for every batch of applicants. There will be deadline if CSC Regional and Field Offices reach the quota for applicants.
|Date of Exam||Application Period of Filing|
|Mar. 18, 2018||Nov. 16, 2017 to Jan. 31, 2018|
|Aug. 12, 2018||April 10, 2018-June 22, 2018|
Requirements for Civil Service Exam Application:
- Must be a Filipino Citizen
- 18 years old above
- With good moral character
- Not convicted of any final judgement of an offense or crime
- No bad records from military service or should have not been dishonorably discharged
- Should have not taken same level of Civil Service Exam in less than 3 months
Documents Required for Civil Service Exam
- Application Form (To be taken from CSC)
- ₱500 Application Fee
- 4 copies of Identification photos with name tag Ex. Juan C. Dela Cruz and with signature over printed name- You can tell the photographer that the photo is for Civil Service Exam purpose because they know the specifications.
- Any Valid ID (photocopy and original)
Inquire to the Civil Service Commission Regional Office or CSC Field Office in your area for filing of application.
Civil Service Commission Offices and Branches – Click and find where you can file your application for the exam. Don’t be late limited slots only!
Or Visit the official website of Civil Service>>>(Click HERE)
Feel free to ask or comment on the dialog box below!