The complete list of passers in the October 2019 DOST Scholarship exam for academic year AY 2020-2021 will be released online on Sunday, March 29, 2020. The Department of Science and Technology – Science Education Institute (DOST-SEI) administered the qualification exam on Sunday, October 20, 2019, in various testing centers nationwide.
FULL PASSERS HERE: October 20, 2019 Dost SEI-Scholarship Exam Results for A.Y. 2020-2021
The scholarship qualifiers must enroll in any of the following:
- State Universities and Colleges (SUC)
- CHED identified Centers of Excellence (COE) or Centers of Development (COD) for the priority S&T courses.
- Institutions with Federation of Accrediting Agencies of the Philippines (FAAP) Level III Accreditation
For your questions or concerns, please contact the S&T Scholarship Division at tel nos.: 837-1333, 839-0083, 837-2071 local 2382; cellphone no.: 0927-8868816; e-mail: [email protected].
This scholarship examination is designed to measure abilities that determine academic and professional success in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. The Test includes the following domains: Logical Reasoning, English, Science, Mathematics, Mechanical-Technical, and a Self-Inventory part.
DOST undergraduate scholars will benefit from the following:
- increased monthly stipend of P7,000 per month
- P40,000 per year tuition and other school fees subsidy
- P10,000 per year book allowance
- one-time P1,000 uniform allowance
- one-time P1,000 graduation clothing allowance
- one economy-class roundtrip fare per year for those studying outside of their home province
- group health and accident insurance.
Scholars are required to render service in the country preferably along with their fields of specialization after graduation for a period equivalent to the number of years they enjoyed the scholarship as a return service.
In the Facebook Page of DOST Scholarship, “Nalalapit na ang paglabas ng results ng 2020 DOST-SEI Undergraduate S&T Scholarship! ✨Results will be out on March 29, 2020.”
Share your thoughts and comment in the discussion box below.