PRC is about to release the November 2019 Criminologist Board Exam Results within twenty-two (22) days after the examinations or on January 8, 2020. PRC also released the Top 10 Passers, Top Performing & Performance of Schools.
Board of Criminology and PRC administered the test in designated testing areas in the country such as Cebu, Davao, General Santos, Iloilo, Kidapawan, Legazpi, Lucena, Occidental Mindoro, Pagadian, Palawan, Rosales, Manila, Antique, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga, held last November 29-30 and December 1, 2019.
PRC is about to release the November 2019 Criminologist Board Exam Results today, Wednesday, January 08, 2020. According to PRC Resolution No. 1127 s. 2018, target release of Criminologist board exam results is on Wednesday, January 8, 2020 or in 22 working days after the exam.
November 2019 Criminologist Board Exam Results | LIST of PASSERS, Alphabetical Order:
TOP 10 PASSERS
TOP PERFORMANCE & PERFORMING OF SCHOOLS
You can also visit the official website of PRC (prc.gov.ph). According to PRC, “Please be reminded that no appointment will be available on the same day of transaction (Exam Application, Initial Registration, PRC ID Renewal). All transacting clients are advised to set their appointment date in advance.”
Chairman, Hon. Ramil G. Gabao and its members, Hon. George O. Fernandez and Hon. Ruben A. Sta. Teresa administered the board exams.
- Criminal Jurisprudence, Procedure, And Evidence – (criminal law book I, criminal law book II; criminal procedure, evidence, and court testimony)
- Law Enforcement Administration – (police organization and administration with police planning, industrial security administration, police patrol operations with police communication system, police intelligence, police personnel and records management, comparative police system)
- Criminalistics – (personal identification, police photography, forensic ballistics, questioned documents examination, polygraph — lie detection, legal medicine)
- Crime Detection And Investigation – (fundamentals of a criminal investigation, traffic management and accident investigation, special crime investigation, organized crime investigation, drug education, and vice control, fire technology and arson investigation)
- Sociology of Crimes and Ethics – (Introduction to criminology and psychology of crimes, Philippine criminal justice system, ethics and values, juvenile delinquency, human behavior, and crisis management and criminological research and statistics)
- Correctional Administration – (institutional corrections, non-institutional corrections)
The registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be done on-line. Visit the official website of PRC (https://online.prc.gov.ph/) and follow instructions for initial registration.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- downloaded duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- notice of admission (for identification only)
- 2 pieces passport sized pictures (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 sets of documentary stamps
- 1 piece short brown envelope
The successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER, PRC said.
VERIFICATION OF RATINGS
Criminology board exam’s verification of ratings (passers, non-passers, and removal) can be done online.
Visit PRC’s “Verification of Rating” service and provide the required information to verify your identity. Note that this will be available in a few working days after the release of results.
NOTE: If you have ‘Jr” name suffix, please add it after your FIRST NAME (i.e Eduardo Jr) to avoid ‘no matching record found’ error.
The official results may be released ahead of the target or on a later date without prior notice.
Last Year’s examination, PRC releases 14,324 out of 41,341 who successfully passed the December 2018 Criminologist Licensure Examination given by the Board of Criminology.
Share your thoughts and comment in the discussion box below.