The Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (PAGASA) releases updates of Tropical Depression “Ramon.” “Ramon” slightly intensifies and is now moving northward.
According to PAGASA, As of At 5:00 AM today, the center of Tropical Storm “RAMON” was estimated based on all available data at 445 km East Northeast of Casiguran, Aurora (17.2 °N, 126.2 °E ).
The strength of Tropical Depression “Ramon,” has a maximum sustained winds of 75 kph near the center and gustiness of up to 90 kph.
PAGASA Forecast Position
- 24 Hour(Tomorrow morning): 315 km East Northeast of Casiguran, Aurora(17.0°N, 125.0°E)
- 48 Hour(Sunday morning):250 km East Northeast of Casiguran, Aurora(17.3°N, 124.2°E)
- 72 Hour(Monday morning): 40 km Northeast of Aparri, Cagayan(18.6°N, 121.9°E)
- 96 Hour(Tuesday morning):90 km North Northwest of Laoag City, Ilocos Norte(19.0°N, 120.4°E)
- 120 Hour(Wednesday morning):175 km West Northwest of Sinait, Ilocos Sur(18.0°N, 118.8°E)
- Southeastern portion of Cagayan (Peñablanca and Baggao)
- eastern portion of Isabela (Divilacan
- Dinapigue and Maconacon)
- Northern Aurora (Dilasag
- and Dinalungan)
- and Polillo Islands
Share your thoughts and comment in discussion box below.