Cebuana contestant from Talisay City, Cebu Gazini Christiana Ganado crowned as Binibining Pilipinas 2019 during the big night at the Smart Araneta Coliseum, Manila.
During the question and answer portion, judge Bobby Barreiro asked her a question, “If you win the crown tonight, what can you do to get more women in the workplace?” Brainy answer of of the 22-year-old Cebuana beauty goes like this:
“If I win the crown tonight, what I will do is to promote my advocacy. My advocacy is for us women to fight for our rights and for the elderly care and for us to be able to know that someone is loving and someone is pushing us to whatever ambitions that we have. We will be able to rise from our decisions to whatever dreams that we have, goals that we have, and we will achieve it because of those values, those wisdoms that they gave us. Thank you.”
Gazini will represent the country in the Miss Universe pageant later this year.
Also crowned on Monday were the following ladies, who will be competing in other international pageants:
- Bb Pilipinas International 2019: Bea Patricia Magtanong, Bataan
- Bb Pilipinas Intercontinental 2019: Emma Mary Tiglao, Pampanga
- Bb Pilipinas Globe 2019: Leren Mae Bautista, Laguna
- Bb Pilipinas Grand International 2019: Samantha Ashley Lo, Cebu City
- Bb Pilipinas Supranational 2019: Resham Ramirez Saeed, Maguindanao