≡ Menu ≡ Menu

6-Month-Old Baby Died After Falling In A Bucket Of Water With Oxalic Powder

Babies are naturally sensitive and delicate, so we take care of them very carefully. However, accidents can happen the least we expect it.

Earlier this morning, June 7, 2019, a six-month old baby died after accidentally falling into a bucket of water with oxalic powder. The incident happened at Libertad Public Market in Bacolod City.

No photo description available.

The baby’s mother stated that she and her husband, together with their two-year old son were sleeping when the incident happened. The infant accidentally fell into the bucket of water, mixed with oxalic powder that led to the death of the baby girl.

They rushed her to Corazon Locsin Montelibano Memorial Regional Hospital. Unfortunately, the baby was declared dead on arrival.

The family requested the police authorities to hide their identity however; they confirmed that the family is operating a vegetable store along the Lizares Extension area of the market.

{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.