PRC announces the complete lists of passers for September 2018 Licensure Exam for Teachers (LET) or teachers’ board exam for Elementary and Secondary levels in between 40 to 44 working days from the last day of examination.
The September 2018 LET covered two (2) parts for Elementary – General Education (40%) and Professional Education (60%) and three (3) parts for Secondary – General Education (20%), Professional Education (40%) and Specialization (40%).
Elementary Level: September 2018 Licensure Exam for Teachers Results (Surname G to I)
Back to Main Page>>>
The requirements for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Card (ID) are the following:
1) Notice of Admission (for identification only)
2) downloaded duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
3) two pieces passport size pictures (colored with white background and complete nametag)
4) two sets of documentary stamps
5) 1 piece short brown envelope.
PRC said that successful examinees should PERSONALLY register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Share your thoughts and comment in discussion box below.