≡ Menu ≡ Menu

September 2015 Teachers (LET) Board Exams in Secondary Level (Alphabetical Order)

Congratulations! For the examinees who have passed in September 2015 Teachers (LET) Board Exam within few working days after the last day of examination. Aside from the list of passers, Top 10 passers, and Top Performing & Top Performance of Schools will be posted here once available online. We will posted here the alphabetical list of passers for Secondary Level.

According to the source, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and the Board for Professional Teachers (BPT) released the official results in 30-45 working days after the last day of examination. The Board for Professional Teachers is composed of Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Chairman; Dr. Paz I. Lucido, Vice Chairman; Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy, Members.

September 2015 LET Board Exam Results

Here the Alphabetical List of Passers below (noted: we will update this page once available online):

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVW-X-Y-Z

Back to Main Page…..

This is based from PRC Resolution No. 2014-874 which says that the target release of results is after 43 working days or on Friday, November 27, 2015.

The PRC conducted the Licensure Examination for Teachers (L.E.T) board exam results at least 25 testing centers around the country which include NRC (Manila), Baguio City, Cagayan de Oro (CDO) City, Cebu City, Davao City, Laoag City, Legazpi City, Albay, Lucena City, Quezon, Pagadian City, Zamboanga Del Sur, Rosales, Pangasinan, Tuguegarao, Masbate City, Virac, Catanduanes, Antique, Bacolod, Iloilo, Catarman, Jolo, Sulu, Tacloban, Tawi-tawi, Zamboanga, Occidental Mindoro, Oriental Mindoro, Palawan, Romblon and in Hong Kong. LET board examination held last, September 27, 2015.

In preview the last March 29, 2015, PRC releases a total of 12,103 elementary teachers out of 44,144 examinees (27.42%) and 17,904 secondary teachers out of 56,596 examinees (31.63%) successfully passed the Licensure Examination for Teachers (L.E.T.) given last March 29, 2015 in Singapore and 17 testing centers all over the Philippines. It is further announced that of the 12,103 elementary teacher passers, 5,607 are first timers and 6,496 are repeaters. For the secondary teachers, 11,770 passers are first timers and 6,134 are repeaters.

For more updates, please follow us on Twitter and by linking us on Facebook.

{ 28 comments… add one }
  • gina November 9, 2015, 4:27 am

God sana mkpasa aw

• Sedano Hermoso Jr. Garcia November 16, 2015, 5:23 am

my miraculous mother Virgin Mary Son of God our Father in Heaven Pls. Let me be one of list of passers in LET exam result Jesus Christ ikaw lang ang pag asa ko para makapasa ako diko sigurado mga sagot ko ngunit alam ko ginabayan nyo ako ng ating ina nasi mama mary sa pag exam ko AMEN….>>>

• sedano mary jane November 20, 2015, 11:39 am

pass yan just trust god and our miraculous mother.. mama mary

• Robin Lipao Palaguyan November 16, 2015, 2:56 pm

Have a nice day PRC. especially to the heads as well as to the members who were functionally doing their job. thank you.

• Robin Lipao Palaguyan November 16, 2015, 3:04 pm

God will help us, just pray as often as necessary. Don’t lose hope, what’s the matter is we did our best to prove that we are a teacher. A professional teacher someday. Time will come for us. good luck teachers, we will pass in the eyes of god.

• Nhoreen November 21, 2015, 8:24 pm

I trust and believe in GOD. I already claimed it to myself na nakapasa na ako at lahat ng mga kaibigan ko. All of us. I hope na makita nating lahat yung names natin sa list of passers. Ameen.

• katryn kris November 23, 2015, 8:10 am

GOD sana maka pasa ako di man ako sigurado sa mga sagot ko alama kung ginabayan nyo po ako..

• jaswil November 23, 2015, 10:23 pm

Lord,Thanks po. Alam ko po my purpose if I passed or not.

• hilda November 24, 2015, 6:59 am

Lord Jesus ug Mama Mary,Sr.Sto. Nino,sa tnan nga mga anghel ug mga santos sa langit.,hinaot unta nga imo nang ihatag kanako ang akoang gipangayo kanimo.Tgai intawon ko ug space lord God para sa akoang name.Nagasalig ako knimo Amahan nga makagagahum.Dili ko 100% sure sa akoa mga answer pero kabalo ko nga naglantaw ka kanako.

• granny goose November 24, 2015, 1:06 pm

When is the result coming out po?

• joy November 27, 2015, 9:04 am

hELP MY Husband Lord Rodolf Anthony C. Alisbo to pass the exam.. Grant the desiree of his heart. I am lifting up to you Lord. Amen

• joy narne November 27, 2015, 12:13 pm

lord i know that thru ur powerful hands i believe and i claimed it that my daughter lois narne has already pass the let exam thru ur guidance almighty god thank for everything dis the biggest gift u gave to us this christmas in jesus name amen

• sharlene mae November 27, 2015, 5:01 pm

Sana gang 12 midnight eh meron na ung result…

• ARJEAN November 27, 2015, 9:17 pm

GOD WILL PROVIDE……

• Sedano Hermoso Jr. Garcia November 28, 2015, 1:22 am

Angel of God, thank you for guiding to finished my ever dream course, mother of our Lord, miraculous mother of perpetual Virgin Mary, you how I sacrifice just graduate this course because i didn’t expect that I finish this course because you that I’m the bread winner to my family that’s why I’m working in a certain company, w/c gives me the opportunity to continue this course, Now I experience to take the L.E.T last month of Sept.27, 2015.. I’m asking again your guidance to provide me space in the list of passers, so that I could also help all people who are in need of help, You know Lord Jesus Christ what is in my heart.. to become PROFESSIONAL TEACHER. all this we ask in your name our Lord Jesus Christ, our Lady of Piat and all the saint AMEN……..>>>>>>>>

• sha November 28, 2015, 4:19 am

dugaya pud s LET result oy…
    unsa n?????

• mel November 28, 2015, 4:21 am

haaaay perting dugaya oy…
    ok ra bisan nxtyr p ang result basta naa ko,,hehe

• angelamor November 28, 2015, 9:15 am

to God be all the glory……

• Josephine devera November 28, 2015, 1:58 pm

I know that God does not know how to fail in his promise, kaya papasa tayo..

• ACOB, AMERAH P. November 28, 2015, 3:13 pm

sana pumasa yong mga ante ko,,
    ,ang tagal naman ng result.
    I can’t wait so long, it makes me feel nervous.

• PIADEN GANDAMASIR November 28, 2015, 8:24 pm

I’m praying n Sana pumasa mga staff KO sa TLES

• tonton November 29, 2015, 8:14 pm

dugaya sa result

• Kate November 29, 2015, 1:53 am

Good luck sa lahat na nag take, specially sa sis-in-law ko, patnubayan nawa kayo ng maykapal.

• Michell R. Elarco November 29, 2015, 8:59 am

This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. Thank you Lord, you grant my desire this time to pass my let exam september 2015, i pronounce positive, in Jesus name. Amen.

• sieglend Ann de Leon November 29, 2015, 5:53 pm

papasa asawa ko:D

• francesmariepremarion November 29, 2015, 8:30 pm

I hope Jose Arina Pasco pass the let exam in God we trust.

• Arjay Gabatin November 29, 2015, 11:52 pm

kailan p po b malalaman yung result?

• Hecil Caro Castor November 30, 2015, 1:59 pm