The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and the Professional Regulatory Board for Professional Teachers (BPT) administered the LET on October 2, 2022 (Sunday).
October 2022 LET will be conducted in various testing centers nationwide: Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cauayan, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, Bohol, and Dumaguete.
- Secondary (Agri and Fishery Arts)
- Secondary (Biological Science)
- Secondary (English)
- Secondary (Filipino)
- Secondary (MAPEH)
- Secondary (Mathematics)
- Secondary (Physical Sciences)
- Secondary (Social Studies)
- Secondary (TLE)
- Secondary (Values Education)
PRC designated additional test centers to accommodate the influx of examinees taking the teachers’ board exam and to avoid unnecessary distant travel and additional expenses on the part of hopefuls: Antique, Bacolod, Kidapawan, Masbate, Bayambang in Pangasinan, Catarman, Digos, Mati, Tagum, Butuan, Calapan (Oriental Mindoro), Puerto Princesa (Palawan), Boac (Marinduque), Romblon and San Jose (Occidental Mindoro).
To pass the examination, the taker must obtain an average rating of not less than 75% and must have no rating lower than 50% in any of the exams.
General Instruction to Examinees
- Examinees should report before 06:30 in the morning every examination day. LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
- Bring the following: Notice of Admission (NOA), Official Receipt, pencils no. 1 or 2, black ball pens, metered-stamped window mailing envelope**, long brown and long plastic envelopes.
- CELLULAR PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Wear the prescribed dress code.
**Professions requiring submission of mailing envelopes: