The June 2021 Naval Architect and Marine Engineer board exam results in three (3) working days after the last day of examination. You can view this webpage the Full List of Passers, Top 10 Passers (TopNotchers), and Top Performing & Performance of Schools.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) administerd the test for Naval Architect and Marine Engineer board exam on June 7,8 and 9 in the city of Manila.
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
NAVAL ARCHITECT AND MARINE ENGINEER Licensure Examination
Held on JUNE 7, 2021 & FF. DAYS
Released on JUNE 14, 2021
- Mathematics, Hydraulics, Strength of Materials, Theoretical and Applied Mechanics and General Engineering – 20%
- Principles of Marine Engineering including Resistance, Powering, Machinery, Power Plants, Application of Modern Electrical Units, Equipment, Propeller and Shafting – 20%
- Principles of Naval Architecture including Stability, Flooding and Subdivision, Speed Selection, Weight Estimates, Economics of Operation – 30%
- Philippine Merchant Marine Regulation and Code of Ethics – 10%
- Ship Design, Building and Classing Steel and Wooden Vessels, Construction Methods and Practice – 20%
PRC Board of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering members Engr. William B. Hernandez and Engr. Edward B. Cruz administered the licensure examinations.
Share your thoughts and comment in the discussion box below.