≡ Menu ≡ Menu

Pres. Duterte condemns the killing of Negros Occidental provincial govt consultant Mariano Antonio “Marton” Cui III

Presidential spokesperson Harry Roque says President Duterte ordered NBI to probe the death of Mariano Antonio “Marton” Cui III, consultant for hospital operations of Negros Occidental, who was gunned down last month.

Cui was shot dead in San Carlos City last April 12, 2021.

“Mariing kinukondena ng Pangulo ang pagpatay kay Mr. Mariano Antonio Cui III, consultant for hospital operations ng Negros Oriental at dating chief-of-staff ni Congressman Jules Ledesma,” Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque said in a televised briefing Monday.

“Inatasan ni presidente ang NBI na imbestigahan ang pagpatay na ito at parusahan ang may sala at bigyan ng katarungan ang pamilya ng biktima,” added Roque.

“Nakikiramay ang presidente sa pamilya at sa mga taga Negros dahil alam po namin na mahal po itong si Mr. Cui sa buong probinsya ng Negros,” he added.

SOURCE SAN CARLOS:

“Cui was still rescued from his office and arrived at the big gate in front of the Emerald Arcade where his car was located suddenly with a bone from the weapon that caused the victim’s crash. Marton was easily taken to the medicine but was able to save his life. Because of the sudden event, people added to the City of San Carlos and Cui’s recognition in other places because he was known for his benefits.”

{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.