A 70-year-old female doctor from Balanga, Bataan is the latest confirmed case of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19). in Bataan province, the local officials said.
Governor Albert Garcia said on Saturday that the doctor is the seventh COVID-19 case in the province. Based on the report, the doctor was infected with the virus when she visits someone in Metro Manila.
On March 15, the doctor first showed symptoms of COVID-19. She immediately underwent quarantine in a hospital here.
according to Garcia, two of the seven cases in the province had already recovered.
He said, “They [patients who recovered] were transferred to a quarantine facility designated by the Department of Health to complete the 14-day period before they undergo final testing,”
On March 28, Bataan has 9,042 persons under monitoring or PUM and 722 patients under investigation or PUI.
What can you say about this? Share your thoughts in the discussion box below.