There are doctors and nurses who have died from Coronavirus, and there will continue to be deaths in the health care community. Let us continue praying for other front-liners who tested positive and are currently in quarantine, especially those in critical condition. Thank you for bravely standing on the frontlines, Doctors!
- Dr. Raul Jara, Cardiologist, Philippine Heart Center
- Dr. Rose Pulido, Oncologist, San Juan De Dios Hospital
- Dr. Israel Bactol, Cardiologist, Philippine Heart Center
- Dr. Greg Macasaet, Anaesthesiologist, Manila Doctors Hospital
- Dr. Marcelo Jaochico, Pampanga Health Officer, Former Doctor to the barrios
- Dr. Henry Fernandez, Pangasinan Medical Society
- Dr. Raquel Seva, Obstetrician-Gynecologist, Evangelista Medical Specialty Hospital, San Pedro, Laguna
- Dr. Hector Alvarez, Novaliches District Hospital
- Dr. Salvacion “Sally” Gatchalian, President of Philippine Pediatric Society.
DOH recorded COVID-19 has infected 803 people in the Philippines, with 54 death and 31 recovered.
Globally, over 597,262 have been infected and nearly 27,365 have died because of the viral disease that was first detected in Hubei, China. Over 133,363, have recovered from the deadly disease.
We send our sympathies and prayers to their families and loved ones.
Share your thoughts and comment in the discussion box below.