The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) releases results of September 2019 Physician Licensure Examination given by the Board of Medicine with a total of 4,006 out of 4,716 who successfully passed The result of examination with respect to one (1) examinee was withheld pending final determination of her liabilities under the rules and regulations governing licensure examination.
The results were released in four (4) working days from the last day of examination.
- Anatomy and Histology
- Microbiology and Parasitology
- Legal Medicine, Ethics and Medical Jurisprudence
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Surgery and Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology and Rhinology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pediatrics and Nutrition
- Preventive Medicine and Public Health
Share your thoughts and comment in discussion box below.