PAGASA Weather Update of Tropical Storm”Hanna” on Tuesday, August 6, 2019 stated that around 10:00 PM today, the center of Tropical Storm “HANNA” was estimated based on all available data at 810 km East of Aparri, Cagayan or 825 km East of Calayan, Cagayan (19.0 °N, 129.3 °E ).
The strength has a maximum sustained wind of 85 kph near the center and gustiness of up to 105 kph.
- 24 Hour(Tomorrow evening): 715 km East of Basco, Batanes(19.4°N, 128.7°E)
- 48 Hour(Wednesday evening):500 km East Northeast of Basco, Batanes(21.3°N, 126.7°E)
- 72 Hour(Thursday evening): 410 km North Northeast of Basco, Batanes(23.8°N, 123.6°E)
- 96 Hour(Friday evening):650 km North Northwest of Basco, Batanes (OUTSIDE PAR)(26.1°N, 120.4°E)
- 120 Hour(Saturday evening):940 km North Northwest of Basco, Batanes (OUTSIDE PAR)(28.7°N, 119.9°E)
This weather may exit the Philippine Area of Responsibility on Saturday, August 10, 2019.
Share your thoughts and comment in discussion box below.