The big night is happening at Smart Araneta Center on Sunday June 9, 2019 with Filipina beauties who are very confident and inspired in winning the pageant.
Some nationalities would say that Filipinos have natural beauties and wouldn’t be surprised why there are already countless times that Philippines won the Miss Universe.
Four of our contestants have brought pride and honor in to our country, Philippines. Beautiful Filipinas won the Miss Universe namely, Gloria Diaz, Margie Moran, Pia Wurtzbach and Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray.
These beauty queens have captured the hearts of the world and as of now, Philippines is off to another set of beauty queens, searching for the best.
There are also four representatives to be crowned in four minor international beauty pageants.
Gazini Christiana Ganados is crowned Miss Universe Philippines 2019
- Bb Pilipinas International 2019: Bea Patricia Magtanong, Bataan
- Bb Pilipinas Intercontinental 2019: Emma Mary Tiglao, Pampanga
- Bb Pilipinas Globe 2019: Leren Mae Bautista, Laguna
- Bb Pilipinas Grand International 2019: Samantha Ashley Lo, Cebu City
- Bb Pilipinas Supranational 2019: Resham Ramirez Saeed, Maguindanao
The following candidates are:
- Miss Supranational (to be crowned by Ms. Jehza Mae Huelar, Bb. Pilipinas Supranational 2018)
- Miss Intercontinental (to be crowned by Ms. Karen Juanita Gallman, B. Pilipinas Intercontinenal 2018)
- Miss Globe (to be crowned by Ms.Michelle Theresa Gumabao, Bb. Pilipinas Globe 2018)
- Miss Grand International (to be crowned by Ms. Eva Psychee Patalinjug, Bb. Pilipinas Grand International 2018)