The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) releases 3,717 out of 4,542 passed the Physician Licensure Examination given by the Board of Medicine.
Professional Regulatory Board of Medicine administered the licensure examination in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cebu and Davao, held last September 8, 9, 15 & 16, 2018. The members of the Board of Medicine who gave the licensure examination was headed by Dr. Eleanor J. Galvez, Chairman; Dr. Edgardo T. Fernando, Dr. Eleanor B. Almoro, Dr. Ma. Graciela Garayblas-Gonzaga and Dr. Clarita C. Maaño, Members.
The successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places in the September 2018 Physician Licensure Examination are the following:
- Anatomy and Histology
- Microbiology and Parasitology
- Legal Medicine, Ethics and Medical Jurisprudence
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Surgery and Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology and Rhinology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pediatrics and Nutrition
- Preventive Medicine and Public Health
Share your thoughts and comment in discussion box below.