The Civil Service Commission (CSC) officially released complete list of results of March 18, 2018 career service exam pen and paper test (CSE-PPT) and the Online Civil Service Examination results generation system (OCSERGS) to verify and generate ratings of the successful passers.
CSC announces more than 200, 000 examinees who successfully passed professional and sub-professional levels.
Related Article: FULL LIST of passers for March 18, 2018 Civil Service Exam (CSE-PPT)
According to CSC, the individual test results generation through OCSERGS shall be available on Friday, June 1, 2018.
Click the link below:
- On this page (http://webapp.csc.gov.ph/CSE_Online/), select CSE – PAPER AND PENCIL TEST (PPT) for the mode of examination.
- Once redirected to the Online CSE – Paper and Pencil Test (PPT) Result Generation System, fill up all necessary details and submit button.
- Successful data submission will produce a copy of the examinees’ rating, on screen, which can be viewed and/or printed for reference.
In claiming the Certification, passers must present the following items:
- At least one of the following accepted I.D. cards which must be valid (i.e. not expired) upon claiming of the Certification:
Driver’s License; Passport PRC License; SSS I.D.; GSIS I.D. (UMID); Voter’s I.D.; BIR I.D. (ATM type/TIN card type with picture); PhilHealth I.D. (must contain the holder’s name, clear picture, signature and PhilHealth number), Company/Office I.D.; School I.D. (validated for the current school year/semester/trimester); Police Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate; Postal I.D.; Barangay I.D.; or NBI Clearance. Any other ID card not included in the above list shall NOT be accepted.
- Application receipt and/or CSC Official Receipt, if available.
Share your thoughts and comment in discussion box below!