PRC releases November 2022 nurse licensure examination (NLE) results or nursing board exam full list of passers, top 10 (topnotchers), top performing schools and performance of schools are expected to be released between November 24 and December 2, 2022, or in 9-14 working days after the last day of the test.
The members of the Board of Nursing who gave the licensure examination are Elsie A. Tee, Chairman; Carmelita C. Divinagracia, Elizabeth C. Lagrito, Zenaida C. Gagno, Marylou B. Ong, Merle L. Salvani and Leah Primitiva S. Paquiz, Members.
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
NURSE LICENSURE EXAMINATION – All Regions
Held on NOVEMBER 12 & 13, 2022
Released on NOVEMBER 24-DECEMBER 2, 2022
Date of Registration:
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- downloaded duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- notice of admission (for identification only)
- 2 pieces passport-sized pictures (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 sets of documentary stamps
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Pursuant to Section 16, of Republic Act No. 9173, “all successful candidates in the examination shall be required to take an oath of professional before the Board or any government official authorized to administer oaths prior to entering upon the nursing practice.”
Based on PRC Resolution No. 1439 s. 2021, the target release of nurse board exam results is on Friday, December 2, 2022, or in 14 working days.
The five (5) parts of the NLE are the following:
- Nursing Practice I (Community Health Nursing)
- Nursing Practice II (Care of Healthy/At Risk Mother and Child)
- Nursing Practice III (Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alternations – Part A)
- Nursing Practice IV (Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alternations – Part B)
- Nursing Practice V (Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alternations – Part C)