The University of the Philippines Office of Admissions officially released the results of the College Admissions Test (UPCAT) 2020 on Saturday Evening, May 30, 2020. Congratulations! RESULTS Out UPCAT 2020 Official List of Passers.
According to the UP Office of the Student Regent tweet, “UPCAT 2020 results are now out! Iskolar ng Bayan, hinihintay ka na ng UP at bayan!
Taos-pusong pinagpupugayan ang bagong henerasyon ng mga estudyante ng Unibersidad ng Pilipinas. Mabuhay kayo, pag-asa ng bayan! Paglingkuran ang sambayanan.”
To view the results, please go to the UPCAT main website https://upcatresults.up.edu.ph/. Log-in with your e-mail address to view your application status.
After taking the UPCAT, you may check this page for announcements and posting of UPCAT results. You will need the same email account that you used for application to view your application results.
If you qualify for admission to the University, register according to the instructions provided by the college or unit to which you have been accepted.
For more information on the UPCAT application and admission process, please visit the General Information section.
THROUGH THE ISKOLAR NG BAYAN PROGRAM
If you are a Filipino public high school graduate in the Top Ten of your graduating class, you may apply for freshman automatic admission (i.e. without having to take the UPCAT) for SY 2020-2021, as provided by the Iskolar ng Bayan Law of 2014. The law also requires that you comply with other admission requirements of the university and enroll in a UP Campus that is in the same region as your high school.
- You are also entitled to free tuition and other school fees for the first year of college.
- Application forms for the Iskolar ng Bayan program may be obtained from the Office of Student Affairs (OSA) or Office of Scholarships and Student Services (OSSS) of the campus you wish to enroll in.
- There are limited slots per campus for the Iskolar ng Bayan Program.
UPCAT 2020 results will be available online. Please go to the UPCAT main website https://upcatresults.up.edu.ph/.
Carefully read the instructions on how to view your application results.
- Log in with the email and password you used in your online application.
- If you applied manually, use the contact email address you put in your UPCAT application to create a new account.
- If you have problems logging in, please follow the instructions provided.
- If you received an offer for admission, you are required to reply on a specified date.
- Replies to the offer after the deadline will no longer be considered.
Share your thoughts and comment in the discussion box below.