The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces official results for November 2019 Nurse Licensure Examination in 14 working days from the last day of examination. Aside from the list of passers, PRC also announce the Top 10 Passers, Top Performing & Performance of Schools.
The Nursing Board Examination held at PRC testing centers in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga on November 16 & 17, 2019.
November 2019 NURSING Board Exam Results|List of Passers: Alphabetical Order
TOP 10 PASSERS
TOP PERFORMING & PERFORMANCE OF SCHOOLS
>Refresh this Page for Updates<
The members of the Board of Nursing who gave the licensure examination are Glenda S. Arquiza, Chairman; Carmelita C. Divinagracia, Gloria B. Arcos, Carfredda P. Dumlao, Florence C. Cawaon and Cora A. Añonuevo, Members.
• Nursing Practice I – Community Health Nursing
• Nursing Practice II – Care of Healthy / At Risk Mother and Child
• Nursing Practice III – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part A)
• Nursing Practice IV – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part B)
• Nursing Practice V – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part C)
The exam results might be released earlier or later without prior notice from PRC.
Last November 2018, PRC releases 4,811 out of 12,033 passed the Nurse Licensure Examination given by the Board of Nursing. Share your thoughts and comment in discussion box below.