The Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP) College Entrance Test (PUPCET) results for AY 2020-2021 are expected to be released anytime. The complete list of passers and waitlisters will be available on this webpage once announced online. In the official website of PUPCET, please be informed that the release of PUPCET results and PUPCET Batch 4 will be moved to a later date.
You can also view below the alphabetical order of List of Passers for PUPCET results for Academic Year 2020-2021.
PUPCET was administered on October 19, 2019 (first batch), December 14, 2019 (second batch) and 13, 2019, and January 25, 2020 (third batch). The fourth batch scheduled on February 22, 2020, has been rescheduled to April 4, 2020 (Saturday), now moved to a later date.
May 15: Search the list of PUPCET passers qualified for admission in PUP San Juan City for the First Semester, Academic Year 2020-2021 now available.
May 28: PUPCET results for Lopez, Quezon branch now available online.
Who are qualified to take the PUP College Entrance Test (PUPCET)?
Qualified to apply are:
- A Grade 12 student expected to graduate at the end of AY 2019-2020; and those who graduated from K-12 pilot schools and have not enrolled in any technical/diploma/degree programs after graduation with a GWA of not lower than 82%.
- Passer of PEPT/ALS or NFEA & E Program following DepEd regulations and therefore certified eligible for admission to college/tertiary level.
Where to apply?
- All PUPCET applicants must apply online using PUP iApply (read step-by-step procedure)
- An applicant is allowed to apply and take the PUPCET in only one (1) PUP Branch/Campus, and only once this academic year
- Multiple application will make the applicant’s PUPCET result null and void
- PUPCET application is non-transferrable
Requirements for Admission
Please prepare the following documents prior to your admission to PUP:
- PUPCET 2020 ePermit (downloadable from the PUP Website).
- Grade 10 and 11 Certified True Copy of Grades/Original Senior High School Card (F138) with school dry seal.
- Notarized certification of non-enrolment for senior high school graduates who have not enrolled in any technical/diploma/degree program immediately after graduation.
- Certificate of Completion for Senior High School.
- Original PSA Birth Certificate.
- Certification of Good Moral issued by the SHS Principal/or Guidance Counselor with school dry seal.
- Duly authenticated copy of the PEPT/ALS A&E Test Certificate of Rating, certified by the DepEd-NETRC-BALS.
- School ID (for currently enrolled students) or any valid ID with picture (for previous SHS graduates).
IMPORTANT: Before you register online, please make sure that you have the following files on your device or USB drive (each file size must not be more than 300 kilobytes KB):
- Applicant’s photo (JPEG file, read photo guidelines)
- Grades in English, Math, Science and General Weighted Average (GWA) in Grades 10 and 11
- Scanned Grade 10 Report Card (JPEG file)
- Scanned Grade 11 Report Card (JPEG file)
- Report Cards must clearly show grades in English, Math, Science and GWA
On the day of the Test: All examinees are not allowed to bring cellphone, calculator, ipad and other related gadgets to the test venue. They must only bring with them the following:
- Test Permit printed in color.
- Two (2) pcs. lead pencil with eraser/sharpener
- High School ID currently issued by your school official
PUP is a public, non-sectarian, non-profit institution of higher learning primarily tasked with harnessing the tremendous human resources potential of the nation by improving the physical, intellectual and material well-being of the individual through higher occupational, technical and professional instruction and training in the applied arts and sciences related to the fields of commerce, business administration, and technology.
Share your thoughts and comment in the discussion box below.