Pag-IBIG Salary Cash Loan is a loan program offered by the Philippine Home Development Mutual Fund (Pag-IBIG Fund) for its members who are currently employed and receiving a regular salary. The loan amount is based on the member’s monthly salary and is granted to cover personal and/or emergency expenses.
Pag-IBIG Fund is one of the entities that you can turn to provide you are a Pag-IBIG member. With an active account. You can borrow up to 80% of your savings under the Pag-IBIG Salary Loan or Multi-Purpose Loan offer. Thus, if you have a total of P10,000 contributions to the agency, you can borrow up to P8,000 of your savings.
How to Apply for Pag-IBIG Salary Cash Loan?
Step 1 – Prepare the requirements in applying for the loan. There are documents that you need to submit in applying for this Pag-IBIG salary loan offer. Here are the list of the documents that you will need:
- duly-accomplished Multi-Purpose Loan Application Form
- photocopy of one (1) valid ID acceptable to Pag-IBIG Fund
- proof of income
- If you are employed, you must submit your application form with the duly-accomplished “Certificate of Net Pay” portion at the back of the form. The said part must be accomplished by the employer. You may also submit a photocopy of one (1) of your latest payslip duly authenticated by an authorized signatory of the company.
- If you are self-employed, you must submit the following:
- original copy of Commission Vouchers reflecting the issuer’s name and contact details
- one photocopy each of your Income Tax Return (ITR), Audited Financial Statements, and Official Receipt of tax payment from bank supported with DTI Registrant and Mayor’s Permit/Business Permit
- original copy of Certified True Copy of Transport Franchise issued by appropriate government agency
- original copy of Bank Statements or passbook for the last 12 months
- original copy of Notarized Affidavit of Income (HQP-SLF-136)
- original copy of Certificate of Engagement issued by the owner of business
- If you are an overseas Filipino worker (OFW), you must submit the following:
- Employment Contract
- Certificate of Employment and Compensation (CEC)
- original copy of Income Tax Return filed with Host Country/Government
Step 2 – Go to a branch of Pag-IBIG Fund nearest to you and submit your loan application form and requirements. Some employers are the ones that process the loan application of their employees.
Step 3 – Wait for the notification from Pag-IBIG Fund regarding the status of your loan application or you may also follow-up it from time to time. You can also check online via Virtual Pag-IBIG.
Share your thoughts and comment in the discussion box below!