The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) releases 340 out of 525 passed the Aeronautical Engineer Licensure Examination given by the Board of Aeronautical Engineering. The results were released in two (2) working days after the last day of examination.
The Aeronautical Engineer licensure examinations held at PRC testing centers in Manila on November 12, 13, and 14, 2019.
PRC Board of Aeronautical Engineering headed by its Chairman, Engr. Ernesto B. Ferreras, Jr., and its member, Engr. Redentor C. Malia administered the board exams.
- Aerodynamics (Fundamentals of Low-High Speed, Aerodynamics Application of Aerodynamics to Fixed/ Rotary Wing Aircraft Configurations, Performance, Stability and Control; Wind Tunnels and Applications) 25%.
- Mathematics (Algebra, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry, Calculus and Differential equations with Aeronautical Engineering Applications) 10%.
- Aircraft Structures and Design (Aircraft Design Fundamentals; Structural Loading Conditions; Structural Analysis and Design of Airframe Components; Landing Gears, Engine Mounts and Other Structural Parts; Non-Structural Component Design) 20%.
- Aircraft Construction, Repair and Modification (Aircraft Materials and Processes; Methods and Techniques in Repair and Modification in accordance with Civil Air Worthiness Regulations; Manufacturing/ Production Processes and Quality Assurance) 15%.
- Aircraft Power Plant (Thermodynamics and Power Plant Design and Operation Fundamentals with Applications to Internal Combustion Engine Reciprocating Engines Aircraft Gas Turbines, Pulsejet and Ramjet, Rocket Propulsion Systems and other Aircraft Power Systems) 20%.
- Engineering Economics Laws and Ethics (Principle of Economics and Management as Applied to Aviation Industry; Laws, Rules and Regulations governing the Practice of Aeronautical Engineering to include PD 1570, Rules and Regulations with Code of Professional Ethics of the Board of Aeronautical Engineering and others) 10%.
The exam results might be released earlier or later without prior notice from PRC.
Last November 2018, PRC releases 185 out of 361 who successfully passed the Aeronautical Engineer Licensure Examination given by the Board of Aeronautical Engineering.
Share your thoughts and comment in discussion box below.