Dengue fever is now epidemic in tropical countries. The sickness is brought by a certain female mosquito “Aedys Aegypti”.
It is a viral infection and if not cure if could cause your life.
First we must know the early warning symptoms of the fever, here as follows
- Sudden, high fever.
- Severe headaches.
- Pain behind the eyes.
- Severe joint and muscle pain.
- Skin rash, which appears two to five days after the onset of fever.
If you have experiencing any one of these, you must do the following
- Go to the nearest health center in your area and ask for a specific test to confirm you have dengue.
- Do not be at ease if you fever goes down, this is not a good sign please let your self check at the nearest hospital to see you have complications.
- Drink a lot of water and do not take aspirin because it will severe bleeding.
- Do not be timid and be alert always.
How to prevent your self from dengue
- Use mosquito repellents, even indoors.
- When outdoors, wear long-sleeved shirts and long pants tucked into socks.
- When indoors, use air conditioning if available.
- Make sure window and door screens are secure and free of holes. If sleeping areas are not screened or air conditioned, use mosquito nets.
- If you have symptoms of dengue, speak to your doctor.
Remember early detection could lead to higher chances of survival.
For more trending and heath news worldwide please do not hesitate to check our website to be updated.