The 3-year-old customer who was accidentally spilled of a cup of hot choco in a popular fast-food chain, Jollibee was making a round on social media following after the said incident.
The video was uploaded by “Rj Olpenda Anino Full” with the caption “Now happening in jolibee novatierra accidentally spilled with a very hotchoco in 3yr old child Sa Counter nman talaga nilalagay ang order..”
After a few hours since video was uploaded, it went viral immediately that garnered more than 3.7 views and 6,862 shares.
You will notice on this video that child was crying because of pain due to the hot choco spilled over her body.
At first the mother of the child blamed the crew for being irresponsible that causes the incident to their child. The father of the child was also making a scene ranting in angry in front of the Jollibee cashier because of the incident that was befallen to their kid.
You will also notice that the male parent was having an argument with the other customer for unknown reason while they tried to calm down their child.
RJ, who witnessed the incident, explained that the young child tried to reach the cup of hot chocolate on the top of the counter and because the child was not able to properly hold the cup it spilled over her body.
Within a few minutes, the parents with the child get out from the establishment and leave the Jollibee store and expectedly bring their child to the hospital for proper medication.
The netizen who watched the video had their mixed reaction over the incident.
Here are some of their reactions:
Es Tong: “ NASAN ANG MANAGER?? PARANG WALANG LUMABAS NA MANAGER??”
Ettevy Yahub Sanara Ordisi: “Bago kayo mag wala sisihin nio sarili nio magulang kayo dalawa kau dapat ang isa bantay sa anak at yung isa lng oorder para maiwasan ang mga accident ok …. Wag nio sisihin ang crew nag seservisyo na nga yan para sa customer gusto mo ba bantayan anak mo ayus ka…..kainis ka”
Tenten Calacal: “First aid na lang sana inona hindi yung nakipah argue pa…sa jol nasaan po manager niyo that time? Or kahit sino man lang na nag asikaso sa kanila…and sa mga parent po jan lesson learned po bantayan ang mga bata…very playful pa po ang mga ganyang bata…sana ma resolve ng maayos..”
Jadd Castro: “Sariling nyang kapabayaan sinisi sa iba. Init ng ulo pinairal sya din naman pala may kasalanan.”
Yezha Kaye: “Kasalanan yan ng mgulang d nila binantyan ank nila”
Davao Vantage: “ Bakit wla 1st aid? Ung manager nasan ba?kawwa po ang bata….!”
Archie Manalo: “Di natin masisisi ang magulang na hindi magalit kahit sinong magulang ang malagay sa ganung sitwasyon na makita mo ang anak mo na nasasaktan..wala mang kasalanan ang management ng jolibee sa aksidente pero dapat nagbigay parin sila ng kahit kapirasong tulong sa bata..sa nakita ko sa video parang hindi sila apektado sa pagkaaksidente ng bata pinanunuod lang nila..poor ang service nyo dyan jolibee..dapat i training nyo pa ng mas maayos ang mga crew nyo..”
If you want to give your opinion, share it here on the box provided below.